Available Grand Forks and EGF Properties
Available August 1st
General Criteria: Tenants are to be selected in accordance with applicable Federal and State laws. Dakota Commercial property management reserves the right to reject anyone who may jeopardize the future stability of the property. All applicants must meet our following criteria:
1. Applicant must be U.S. citizen or have a valid social security number.
2. Applicant shall have at least one year of good cuffent rental history.
3. Applicant must be employed or show proper means of how he/she will pay rent.
a. At least one applicant per household must have 570 credit score or greater.
b. Household income must be at least two times the rent amount (last two pay stubs or last W-2 required for verification).
4. Applicant shall provide name/address/phone number of parent/next of kin in case of emergency or for the use of providing contact information to collections in the event of non-payment of rent.
5. Applications from registered sexual offenders will not be taken.
6. Applicants with a criminal history must meet our Applicant Criminal Criteria Policy.
7. If applicant does not meet the above criteria (items 1-3), a co-signer will be required. The co-signer must meet all the above criteria for approval.
Thanks for your time! Please email Nick@RpsLegacy.com with any questions.