Old County Road C Twin Homes
Part of a quiet tree-filled neighborhood, the Old County Road C Twin Homes offer a sense of small-town comfort with all the conveniences of city living. Less than half a mile from Nadeau Wildlife Area, explore the 5-acre wetland area at Savage Lake, enjoy the playground and check out the interpretive center. Also nearby, experience the abundance of dining and shopping options at and around the Rosedale Shopping Center and the Maplewood Mall — both are just 10 minutes away.
Each twin home features a spacious floor plan with two bedrooms and one bath, as well as a large tree-lined yard. Enjoy the comfort and convenience of air conditioning, a washer and dryer, dishwasher, and tuck-under double garage.
Twin Home 23 and 25 were recently upgraded with:
- New granite countertops
- Luxury plank flooring
- New kitchen appliances
- Second bathroom (Added in the basement – shower, toilet, and sink)
- Third bedroom has been added to Twin Home 23.
- Background and Credit check on every applicant
- Deposits are equal to one-month’s rent
- Monthly income requirements: 3 times monthly rent minimum
- No housing vouchers accepted
- No pets allowed
- No smoking allowed
- Washer and Dryer provided in every Twin Home
- Air Conditioning
- Tuck-Under Double Garage
- Private Deck
- Large Yard – Lawn Care Provided
- 2 Bedrooms
- 1.75 Bathrooms (2nd has shower, toilet and pedestal sink)